Thread: US102 - Grand Central End Game

US102 - Grand Central End Game

The End Game on Grand Central is completely messed up. I am playing in Oklahoma City. When it was time for our city to begin End Game, it showed us with 30/48 completed goods, but the list on the side of the city has 12 completed goods (has the green checkmark) and the city itself shows 12/48 completed goods. While its very nice when checking the statistics for Megacities to be 30/48 and in top place, number one, right from the very beginning of the End Game, there is no way for us to haul anything meaningful because no new RG's are coming up. Other cities are showing they've hauled RG's for End Game, so they must be getting new RG's they can haul. Is this only a problem in Oklahoma City? Either way, the entire End Game should be shutdown, everything fixed, and restart the End Game from scratch another day. At this point it is a completely unfair End Game no matter who wins.

JDJones couldn't have said it better. What are you doing to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

JDJones couldn't have said it better. What are you doing to fix this?

Customer Service Representative & Community Manager RO/COM/US Yaenara's Avatar
    Hello,

the server is now under maintenance, until Monday. I have posted an announcement. Please read it here.

Regards,
    Yaenara
    Community Manager Rail Nation COM, US, RO

Do you have a question? Find your answer at: Rail-Nation Answers
    Are you looking for the Forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.
    Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.

Thank you so much Yaenara for the updated information.
    We look forward to more information and the restart of endgame on Monday

It is 8:49 MST and I can't get past the lobby. It s telling me that the server is down for maintenance

Customer Service Representative & Community Manager RO/COM/US Yaenara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivervet View Post
    It is 8:49 MST and I can't get past the lobby. It s telling me that the server is down for maintenance
    Hello,

The server got back up at 14 UTC. In case you still have issues in accessing the server, please try from a different browser, or delete cookies &vcache and retry.
    Community Manager Rail Nation COM, US, RO

Do you have a question? Find your answer at: Rail-Nation Answers
    Are you looking for the Forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.
    Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.